Cal Poly’s Kennedy Library announces the opening of their fall exhibit, Atelier Morgan: The Personal Archives of Architect Julia Morgan with a reception from 3-4 p.m. on November 9 in the library, followed by a lecture from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Business Rotunda at Cal Poly by historian Victoria Kastner.
• The exhibit is open during regular library hours, November 9, 2012 – January 11, 2013.
• Location: Robert E. Kennedy Library, Learning Commons 2nd floor.
• Friday, November 9, from 3pm- 4pm at the Gallery at the Commons, 2nd Floor, Kennedy Library
• Victoria Kastner, Historian for Hearst Castle (Hearst Lecture Series, Sponsored by CAED)
• Friday, November 9, from 4- 5 p.m. in the Business Rotunda, Cal Poly
The College of Architecture and Environmental Design’s 2012 Hearst Lecture Series features Victoria Kastner, historian for Hearst Castle and author of two books: “Hearst Castle: The Biography of a Country House” and “Hearst’s San Simeon: The Gardens and the Land.”
All events are free and open to the public.
Image Credit: Julia Morgan Studio Portrait, Paris, c. 1900 | Courtesy Special Collections, Kennedy Library